Working with a student who needs help?
Welcome to the Catie's Closet resource page designed to assist organizations supporting students in the cities we serve. Because our in-school closets are set up in a discreet area of the school, not all students in need are aware they exist. The best way to help your client is to direct them to an established closet in their school where their needs will be met on an ongoing basis. Note: in order to refer a closet to a student, he/she must be attending that school. Please do not refer a student to any other school.
- Refer to the school list below to determine if your client currently attends a school with a Catie's Closet.
- If the school is listed, copy the contact information and direct the student/guardian to call and arrange a visit to the closet. (You may also print the contact page for your records.)
- The school contact email is provided below for you. Please do not provide the emails to your clients. Emails are available for you only, to make an introduction ahead of the visit.
- If your client does not attend a school where there is a Catie's Closet please use the Special Request Form at the bottom of the page and complete all the required information. Once you submit the form the Special Request Order will be processed and you will be notified.
Ages 13 thru 19 may be wearing teen clothing as follows:
- Tops: XS, S, M, L, XL as well as Plus size 1X, 2X, 3X
- Bottoms: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 and 24
- Tops: S, M, L, XL ,XXL, 3X, 4X
- Bottoms: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
Ages 3 thru 14 typically wear Youth clothing size 3 to 20
Available sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20
*Note: Children ages 12, 13 and 14 could be either youth or teen based on build.
Special Request Form
Contact us: 978-957-2200 or [email protected]