Are you Ready to make an impact?
Participating in Fill the Bus is as easy as 1-2-3!
Choose to host your clothing and toiletry drive anytime between July 17 and August 17.
Contact us to receive your drive tool kit. Including a custom flyer and donation boxes.
Collect your donations and arrange a Catie's Closet pick up between August 1 and August 31.
You can host a drive by following the above steps OR you can showcase your company and become an official sponsor!
It all starts by choosing your sponsorship level.
Click on the box below!
Not sure what sponsorship level is right for you? Click below to view our sponsorship packet!
How to Help
We're ready to provide children with an unforgettable first day of school. Are you? You can help in three easy steps:
Choose a sponsorship level.
$5,000 brings a yellow school bus to your workplace and sponsors an existing closet for the school year.
$2,000 brings a yellow school bus to your workplace.
$500 goes towards supporting a new closet.
Let the donations flow.
Rally your employees to donate their lightly-used clothing and new shoes and new full size toiletries at your location. We'll send you customized flyers and donation boxes so your employees know exactly what to give.
Make it an event.
Collect as many items as possible! If your company has chosen a $5,000 or $2,000 sponsorship, we'll arrange our big yellow bus to arrive at your location where your employees will fill the bus with the donations collected in your office. If your company is hosting a drive without sponsoring the yellow bus, we'll arrange an appropriate pick-up with you.
RESOURCES FOR CORPORATE SPONSORS
- In-House Flyer - Explains who we are and what we're looking for. Once you sign up as an official Fill the Bus sponsor, we'll customize the flyer for you complete with your scheduled drive start and end date, bus pick-up location, your company logo and other important information for your employees.
- Donation Boxes - we will provide branded donation boxes to spread awareness and make collect easy and organized!
- Corporate Benefits to Sponsoring an Employee Engagement Event - Need a few more reasons why you should get involved? Check out this one-page document. From achieving 100% employee participation to showcasing your goodwill on social media, getting involved in Fill the Bus benefits not only your company but also the 32,000 students the event supports.
Participating in your own company-wide “Fill the Bus” Drive will allow you to:
- Play an active role in supporting our community
- Empower your employees to come together & give back
- Encourage & influence others to make positive changes
- Develop your social responsibility
- Receive public recognition for your goodwill
- Change the lives of thousands of local children