The most challenging sign of poverty is a lack of hygiene.
This year, we have an increased need for those basic necessity items like deodorant, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste and toothbrushes, socks and underwear. Your donation of these items, including gently used clothing, will greatly impact the esteem of students in your community.
You can donate new or gently used clothing, new undergarments or full size toiletries at our Distribution Center on the first and third Saturday of each month from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
If Saturdays are not a convenient time for you, please feel free to contact us at 978-957-2200 or click here so we can organize a drop-off time with you. If Dracut, MA is just a little too far for you, or if you have a large donation, please fill out the form below and we can schedule a donation pickup.
The criteria for clothing and other basic items for our students are simple:
Youth boys (size 4-16)
- Long Sleeve Tops
- Underwear- Size 4 -20 Boys & Girls and Teen Boys & Girls (Small - XXL)
- Socks (All Sizes)
New Full Size Youth & Teen Toiletries
- Deodorant, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Feminine products, hair products, shaving products.
New Youth & Teen Undergarments
- Socks, underwear
- For hygiene reasons, we only accept new undergarments
- New or gently used clothing
- Clean, free from stains and damage
- Youth girls 4-20
- Youth boys 4-20
- Teen girls 3-17 and xs-xxl
- Teen boys 29-42 and s-xxl
Want to make a large clothing donation but are unable to travel to Dracut?
Schedule a pickup date and time that's convenient for you! The minimum number of 10 bags is required for pick-up. Don't have 10 bags? Host a Friends & Family or Neighborhood Drive and you will meet the minimum in no time!! We appreciate your support!